erm... went to the same old vegetarian restaurant again.
today to my surprise there are two gang of guai lou there.
ordered choped meat with 'ho fan'
today the speed of them serving the meal was quite fast and the serving was kindda heavy taste for me.
it was quiet okay geh...
but seems kindda weird having to eat alone again lur.

looking at the guai lou and how they used the chop sticks it really seems very weird and ackward to me lur.
and i heard the guai lou was talking about this is the best curry that i have ever had in my life.
oh my god....
3 Responses
  1. Yenn Says:

    next time if no ppl accompany u for dinner,can ask me mah...:-)
    i will accompany u to have dinner de...dont worry...i like to eat vege also de...:-)


  2. J Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  3. J Says:

    This is funny. :D
    I like to teach my non-Chinese friends use chopstick sometimes.


Related Posts with Thumbnails