todays seems to a very aimless day for me.
din know what to study.
cos most of the standard which are simple and i think that it is necessary for me to reinforce it into my memory.

i think i would start wit the question next week.
rather than aimlessly studying the text book.

today when i went out to buy sugar cane water during noon time,
there was 3 dogs at the basket ball field and the dog chase me for no reasons.
why? i do not know so no point of asking me for a reason.
the dog was like those very very fierce dog and then they just look like those in the movie resident evil.
like they already being infected by the virus and they had gone mad.
the dog came near me and bark at me fiercely.
at that moment i was really scared that it would really jump up and bite me.
i think of running away.
but there is a little voice in my head saying don't run!!!
i just stand there and stared at the dog for a second and jus walk toward the small gate of the college.
i think maybe if i really did run, the dog might chase me and then i might really got bitten
thanks god.

today again nobody come to college to study.
and the library is seems to be my big big study room.
then i discovered something,
the college had bought the latest version of the acca books and they have just finished catalogue it.
just in time for me to take a look for the 2.5 study text.
to see what are the main changes .
it seems that the main changes is the ifrs 3 on the business combination.

it seems to be quiet a boring day for me la.
however, now have to start do revision for 3.7 lur.
if not i think i'll be wasting the nite again.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails