the amazing dynamo

yesterday i was eatting curry and the curry stained on my white colour shirt wor.
then i panic....
erm.. i think it should be difficult to wash the curry stain lur..
and my white shirt should be donated to the tsunami victim or to those people who are in need of the clothes lur...

luckily my dad bring extra clothes for me to change.
so, i do not need to dig a hole of the careless act that i've done.
then i was putting dynamo on the clothes hoping it would be amazingly coming off the shirt.
but it seems it does not help much.
but the uncle say cannot wash the shirt immediately after putting on dynamo geh...
must let it soak...
and the stain will come out geh...

then i jus put the dynamo on places where the shirt was stain and praying that the stain will be gone by the time i wash it lur.
i put it in the plastic beg and put it in my dad's car,
to prevent me from remembering about the shirt thing.
since i'm not going home so soon.

and when i came home, i wanted to wash my clothes, to my surprise,
the stain were all gone,
and the blue blue thing of the dynamo also all gone already.
it's just like the blue blue liquid of dynamo had eaten all the curry stain...
'gon gon jeng jeng' .

thank god la... my white shirt do not need to be abandon lur.
1 Response
  1. vin_ann Says:

    really got that powerful ar? then i shd try... coz my white shirt also kena stain!


Related Posts with Thumbnails