looking at the youngster now adays taking more and more expensive hand phone i'm wondering myself when would i get a new one?
or still stick to thesame old 3310
always tell myself i wanna change handphone, but always tell myself i dun have the money to aford a new hand phone for myself.
not like some poeple who are lucky where they could get a free hand phone from some one special to them.
but i think things that we get with our own money we would appreciate its value more.

i really wonder what is the reason behind spending money on luxury goods,
but you do not want to spend more money to enrich your brain with knowledge?
sometimes i really wonder about this question.
okay lur...
better start my revision again rather than thinking all the while.
i think i should listen to wen kang's program.
since the song are so nice and his talking sometimes make me can focus on my studies.
amazing huh?
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails