i cannot stand other people to misunderstood me.
but on the other hand, i'm those type of poeple who are not reli concern to explain myself.
maybe because of this,
i lost a lot of chance,
maybe because of this,
i lost of things which is precious to me?

i think i'm a very very protective person.
that's why some poeple would think that i do not have any friends.
but in fact, anybody also can be my friend,
but just notice that i did not have a friend who is very close to me.

maybe i like to keep all my things to myself?
i think i have a close friend once,
and i lost her.
i do not tend to believe much on people.
i just try to be innocent but not to believe anyone.
try to independent and helpful.

just heard that my heart break again.
just dun wanna be misunderstood.
but dun wanna explain what i am thinking.
just let it break into pieces.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails