my pendant

today when i want to go out for dinner,
i suddenly notice that my pendant is gone??????

OMG... if it is drop anywhere on the street?
how can i get it back?
why and how stupid i am not to notice that my pendant is gone?
the pendant is suppose to be around the neck geh mah....
why it is gone d?
where had it been?

i quickily called home and check with my dad to see whether it is in the house so that i would not need to look all over the house for it.
and my dad's attitude was like dun care enough to look for me.
the pendant eventough is not really expensive but,
i seems to be very meaningful to me.

luckily it was found in my room.
i think it droped when i'm using the towel.
luckily i found it back.

it seems that i have no luck for this few days.
it seems that not much good things had happened on me.
what can i do?
just hope that this not so good luck won follow me when the exam come out.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails