merry merit

today the graduate list was out on the board.
then i was worried and i went to look at the board.
haha... i've got merit for my exam wor....
not passed saje...
but merit wor...
erm... my c are not so strong this time i think
thank god again...
what a good news for me.
at least not the last one from the course being called on to the stage....
'sia sui' and 'lak sei' saje...

always think that i did not did my best
or i've did my best but my best was not good enough?

do not wish to be a distinction student but just do not want my parents to be 'lak sei' la...
at least i already proven to myself i did my level best to get what i need lur.

so now... focus on the dream of acca lur...
suddenly see other poeple graduate earlier than me...
also taking acca.
erm...
should i be crying?
erm... i do think if i really work hard enough...
i could realise my dreams.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails