12 Things About MSN

1. Use MSN emotions but don't distort your message. Do change the shortcut key whenever you add an emotion. It's not fun to figure out your word puzzle.
2. If you are a stranger, please introduce yourself.
3. Don't ask for my picture if you don't even want to show yours.
4. If you are a stranger, do not ask for my phone number.
5. If you start a conversation, please don't repeat the word "oic" or reply with a smiley for n times.
6. If you have nothing to say, don't ask me "why are you so quiet". That's because I have nothing to say too.
7. If I am in "away" mode, I'm either not around my computer or doing some other stuff, so I might not be able to reply your message.
8. If I am in "busy" mode, I'm either too busy or not in the mood of chatting.
9. For (7) and (8), message me only if you have something to say.
10. (7) and (8) are excluded if I start the conversation.
11. It's ok to nudge once, it's rude to nudge 5, 6, 7, 8 times.
12. I can't stand ugly MSN emotions.
===============================
got this post on my friend's blog.
sometimes i think it's fun to know other people on msn.
but it's weird because i rarely get people whom i do not know to add me.

i have a very very long list of poeple on my msn but there is only a few poeple whom i always chat with.
we just chat regardless whether the person is busy or not.
hehe
and for me,
my status is always busy,
but if ur brave enough, and when i'm around.
i would be more than willing to reply you.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails