Amended version of my thank you letter =P

I’m closer to achieving the dreams of becoming a qualified accountant after four (4) years in TAR College. During these four years, I’ve successfully completed my Advanced Diploma in Commerce (Financial Accounting) and Diploma in Business Studies (Accounting) as well as obtaining completing the ACCA syllabus at the same time, ie within the first attempt.
The reason behind choosing TAR College to persue my tertiary education is because TAR College is the best option for affordable, quality education for accounting course. TAR College had provided a solid foundation during the Diploma courses for student to cope with the challenge to pursue one of the most difficult accounting professional qualification – ACCA. Guidance and advice from lectures had enabled me to focus for the external exam.
The college library is the place where you would be able to locate me during the months before the external exam. I’ve spend most of my time in the library to prepare for the external exam for two consecutive sittings. The TAR library which is located near by to the School of Business Studies office facilitates student to seak for the lectures’ explanation or advic when we are in doubt. Conducive environment of the college library is also an important factor that enabled me to focus on my revision. Last year, the library was equipped with wireless internet connection which enable student to access the internet with their notebook. This facility had undoubtfully enabled the students with notebook to have internet access, and hence avoid long queue at the CIT.
As a course committee during my diploma and advanced diploma, it helped me to improve my leadership and communication skills. Despite my busy schedule to handle the welfare of student in the course, lectures also did their part to remind me to strike a balance between my studies and the responsibility of a team leader.
Last but not least a great big thank you to all the lectures from TAR college, especially Ms Kho, Ms Geh, Ms Chin, Ms Karen, Mr Chong, Mr Tho and also many other lectures who had guide me trough my way of completing the Part 3 syllabus of ACCA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is the admended version of my opinion regarding studying in tar..
and how i feel.
mostly i think is hard work + the good environment to study that results me to have a better future.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails