I’m one step nearer to my dreams of becoming a qualified accountant after four years in TAR College. During these four years, I’ve completed my Advanced Diploma in Commerce (Financial Accounting) and Diploma in Business Studies (Accounting) as well as obtaining completing the ACCA syllabus at one go.
The reason behind choosing TAR College to further my studies after secondary is because TAR College is the best option for affordable, quality education for accounting course. TAR College had provided a solid foundation during the Diploma courses for student to cope with the challenge to pursue one of the most difficult accounting professional qualification – ACCA. Guidance and advice from lectures had enabled me to focus for the external exam.
The college library is the place where you would be able to locate me during the months before the external exam. I’ve spend most of my time in the library to prepare for the external exam for two consecutive sittings. The reason being choosing TAR library to prepare for my external exam is because it’s the located near to the School of Business Studies office where I could find the lectures for further explanation or advice when I’m in doubt. Conducive environment of the college library had enabled me to focus on my revision. Last year, the library was equipped with wireless connection which enable student to online with their notebook online. This facility had enabled the students with notebook to have internet access, and help to avoid long queue at the CIT.
As a course committee during my diploma and advanced diploma, it helped me to improve my leadership and communication skills. Despite my busy schedule to handle the welfare of student in the course, lectures also did their part to remind me to maintain the balance between my studies as well as the responsibility of a leader.
Last but not least a great big thank you to all the lectures from TAR college, especially Ms Kho, Ms Geh, Ms Chin, Ms Karen, Mr Chong, Mr Tho and also many other lectures who had guide me trough my way of completing the Part 3 syllabus of ACCA.



yesterday, miss geh call me to do a favour for the college.
that is to write my feelings about tar
erm... i think that i'm just an average student in tar who is lucky enough to pass the ACCA in one go.
do not know what to write.
but just forced myself to write as much as possible.
just like what i did to my blog.:P
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails