i have yet to set my resolution for the year and also my aim and goals for the year.

actually i also lost my aim and goals after i came out to work
not knowing actually what i want for my future and what i should expect of my future.

okay now i just simply set a few goals and see what i would be able to do with it.

1. get first 5 in the coming tax traing for the company.
2. help our my group leader and try to get as much exposure as possible.
3. be a more open person and try to know more people in the future.
4. try to control my weight and work out during weekend
5. continue blogging
6. learn how to drive by end of this year
7. buy and read more books especaily english books
8. maintain a good relationship with my family especially my parents
9. get a promotion during the year.
10.treat myself better
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails