my working speed is getting worst by the days.
not doing anything that is productive.

actually i feel sorry for myself since i have my personal problem to affect my working mood and performance.
and i would ensure that i would not repeat this mistake again in the future.

actually my group leader treat me very very good because she give me a lot of rare cases in the sense that i'm able to touch the various side of taxation.
however i have yet to touch the Expatriate part of tax since most of our clients are malaysian company.
and i have yet touch and start with the gst part of the taxation.
i think that i'm in the mist of whether to continue to stay in the group or just join the gst group as planned.

i think self exposure rather than the benefit of the group which is more improtant.

seeing that the team is not so strong i wonder whether i should really cabut to annother group or just to stay back and work together with my group leader and help her out on things that she need my help.
1 Response
  1. J Says:

    I like your spirit.
    You're very serious in your work.


Related Posts with Thumbnails