I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry....

currently due to my work, sorry and thank you had already become the two phrase that i used most frequent during my everyday life.

and for now i already dunno whether the sorry is because sincerly i feel that i'm sorry so that's why i say sorry or just because of the sake of saying sorry that's why i'm saying sorry.

i'm getting more and more tired.
i really wonder whether i'm getting more and more fake.

i feel that i'm changing myself to a person who is wearing a thicker and thicker mask so that i could not show how my actual personality is.

i feel that sometimes people are very contradicting they say you do not need to come back since now is non-peak period.
and annother side they say i think the best is that you can finished your work by this weekend la..

what is that suppose to mean?
i wonder whether i'm not efficient enough so i cannot finished what you want from my side?
or i'm just too nice to you that i would challenge myself and do whatever i can.

i really hate this situation.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails