I'm a little bit hurt leh..
huh ;O

I'm sorry I don't know who this number belongs to...
I'm sorry I don't know i don't have your number.

'bai tuo' I'm using the number for more than 5 years d.
and yet you are telling me you do not have my number...???

I guess I know what's the reason of not getting your birthday wish this year.
first of all... you forgot...
and secondly.. you don't have my number..
what a fake and lame excuse...

but anyway, what is pass is pass...
i think i would be looking forward for things such as...
who is treating me better rather than..
looking backwards for something which does not belongs to me.

yeah people like to compare.
yeah they always do.
but when there is not a valid reason for the complain.
and there is not worthwhile to make a complain.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails