have not been blogging for around one month or two...
or i have been posting too little this few months rather than to post more than 100 post this year.

haha.. i'm just a little bit too lazy to do i guest.
but with my new second hand pc i guess i would be doing more blogging this month.
the main point is to release my tension cos i do not know why i'm so stressed up.
with my work and my poor performance.
i do not know what everything is going out for control.

i wonder and i wonder.
i'm slack and i'm doing nothing.
i wanted to work hard.

but the other part of me just refuse to do so.

so next i'm thinking whether to change the monitor of my second hand computer to a lcd flat screen, at least it would be better if i wanted to use it for my own good hoh...
erm...
i wonder...
when i would start to make up my mind to work hard
and not to be slack?
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails