it's about 3 weeks or more i have not seen him.
tought we talk with each other on the phone and online everyday.
but the feeling is different when you talk to someone personnally
and talk to them on the phone or online.

sigh...

very very busy lately.
very very tired lately.

do not know what is my direction.
a lot of people asking me what is his direction
has he gotten his job?
those are question which i do not know exactly how to answer you guys.
i wonder how.

i miss him...
i really damn miss him.
i think my family members also missed him much.
especially ah ma...
missing someone who bring her to suppermarket
missing someone who would praise her for the good food she prepared.

me myself?
i also dunno whether i miss him much or not...
the feeling is complicated.

yeah... i miss him la...
but i told him you have to get your job before you want to come back and look for me.
hope that would be his motivation.
hope this can give him a great push... so that he would take more drastic action in order to get a suitable job.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    It's terrible to have a long distance relationship. I had that for 4 months after I went to the US. After that it was semi long distance because we see each other every few weeks. And now it's long distance again because I'm in Paris.

    Try to contact often by phone or internet chat or e-mail. Any kind. As time goes by, I'm sure that you'll feel much better.

    Good luck!


Related Posts with Thumbnails