静茹 & 情歌

just bought fish latest album ...静茹 & 情歌 fall in love & songs
ah.. this month broke again... (yet i'm still considering or wondering whether i should buy the special edition of fish's album for myself)(as shown below)



GOD when can I have my credit card statement go back to 3 digit figures? It had been exceeding the limit for this few months d....
(maybe I should just buy everything with cash????? easy to control????

this album comprises of 12 new song (2 not too new since they were air on radio station and in pre-release CDs)

别再为他流泪
没有如果
用力抱着
PK
情歌
天灯
不敢当
爱情之所以为爱情
属于
找个人
风笛手
儿歌

if you ask me how was the CD
i would think...
it's another of my favourite fish CD.
especially where u first listen there are already a few songs on your mind.
among those i would recommend 情歌, 别再为他流泪, 爱情之所以为爱情 & 没有如果
there are a lot of taiwan tv series theme song and closing theme song in this album
so i'm chasing one of the taiwan tv series...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails