Random photo for half day trip to Melaka (Photo of Me, Joo and Mom)

Caroline say why there is no photo of me... of course first of all i wanna take photo of the nice nice view in Melaka and think that I take the best picture with my camera... :P
很自大和臭屁吧!
but the following is the photo of myself, joo and mom taken my all of us.

taken with my feet up.. and tilt a bit to the side cos wanna post so that i dun look so fat... hahaha...


the sun is too bright cant open my eyes...


trying to be cute gua?


my mom and myself ;) see the Eye at the background?


me and joo but how come the EYE suddenly become so small?


Now you see me here!!!


Now I'm here with my mom ;)


my mom posting on the canon


Leng Zai Joo's photo 1 :)


Leng Zai Joo's Photo taken my me :)


Leng Zai Joo with his future mother-in-law (dunno why he smile so happy :P)


Me and Joo for half day trip in Melaka :P
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails