somehow i lost my energy to update my blog last few years.
but somehow i found back my interest in blogging lately.
can see from the increasing post number lately.
can see from i changed my template lately.

can see from i visit my blog more often lately.
maybe there is nobody at my back looking at me as i have more time to think
more time to imagine
more time for myself
and some advice from friend in term of blogging
so i have two blog running simultaneously.

intending to revive my mandarin blog soon
hopefully i got da time to do so
peak is coming soon
hopefully i will survive ;)
2 Responses
  1. Trevor Says:

    with Google Pinyin, typing mandarin is not that troublesome anymore.

    Keep it up!


  2. Unknown Says:

    yeah i'm using google pinyin..
    but cant install it on office laptop cos user restriction...


Related Posts with Thumbnails