Gen Y staff is working happily with Gen X bosses with Gen Y thinking

We started to mention about Gen X and Gen Y when i'm in the group with my Old boss.
but i'm not really agreeable with what he thinks and talk about

after reading the Gen Y article, i couldn't have agreed more
Gen Y are not all rotten apples
and not pampered strawberries

and my Old boss sort of like "kick" me out of his control.
no longer under his guidance but under my Big Big boss's guidance
learn nothing much from him since i've been under him for short short period of time
but i learn his humble and close to staff

then after 5 months under my Big Big boss come my new new Big boss
and he is one of the idol in the firm i'm currently working with
i like his attitude towards work
and his attitude not kedekut to share.
admit problem
admit mistake
close to staff

most important of all
doing things the Gen Y style.
Blackberry palm?
coming back to office every Saturday to move his stuff?
communicating through e-mail?
yeah i like my current Big Boss
and i'll really stay bcos of him ;)
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails