My friend's new phone

my friend's current phone is in chronic condition
will hang at any point of time
and should be admited to ICU.

then first thing he told me is
his "辛辛苦苦" punya saving is gone if he buy new phone
then he say "舍不得" his old phone cos got many memories
and they have been through a lot of things together

i guessed compared to those who like to change their phone once every six months
i guessed my friend is normal cos his phone is 3 years old d
last time the older model phone tends to last longer
where you can use it for 5-6 years
and the phone is so good
you can use it to throw a dog and pick it back and use it again.

nowadays new phone are fragile.
you need to take good care of them even they give you a lot of entertainment
speaking of entertainment
reminds me of my friend 陈涵 of natural
who like to get my phone from my to play her game.

this is a random post with no conclusion
like it read it, dun like just ignore it
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails