Weekend Stress Release ~ Movie

Sunday nite went to watch the movie public enemy
went for internet booking.
but we got the seats which is very weird
at the side.. and it makes me feel the screen a bit "senget"

just read my friend's post regarding watching gold class/premier class at gsc
i guess he must be earning a hell much more as compared to previously
so he can watch gold class/premier class now
but some movie they don't show it on gold class/premier class
so u gotta go for the normal class

public enemy.
don't know much about the movie even after watching it
maybe cause it's not my cup of tea gua
maybe cause of the quarrel we have before the movie
maybe cause of a lot of reasoning

Johnny Depp
good actor, but i do not know what is the message behind this movie.
maybe it's just a good way for me to release my stress...
but i'm looking forward for Harry Potter 6
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails