Weekend Stress release ~ Shopping

Saturday nite me and joo went to mutiara damansara
walking at The Curve
and we went into the refurbished FILA shop

just remember that i had one FILA sport shoe before and it was quite a new shoe until it open mouth and smile at me...
there is sales for the sport shoe 50%
i guess two to three years back even with 50% discount the shoe will still seem very expensive to me even with 50% discount

but yesterday i saw one very very nice sport shoe.
got pink and greenish blue in colour
but the size that fit my foot have only pink colour
but i don't want pink...
i want blue
so the very nice sales man help me to check with the nearest outlet at 1u to see whether there is any stock available
yeah.. he told 1u shop to reserve a paid of shoe for me
so nice..

and at the same time joo was looking for his sandal.
i guess he is suppose to buy nice sandal.
i mean in a way also expensive one
and there is one nice sandal which cost around RM 70
i would wanna know what's the feeling of wearing RM 70 down on your feet haha...
but as long as he like it i guess it's ok for me
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails