c2pid streamyx did it again

when i was listening to the e-drama half way, i suddenly notice that my internet connection was down.
so... streamyx did it again. mess up my internet connection again. how troublesome is the streamyx this is the second time within this two weeks already. why cant they have any improvement? at least let me have a peaceful mind.
do not need to always call and complaint.
so c2pid.
my friend and i will always say that babi do things is like tat one la..
but to me it is not discremination it is just the expectation for the service to be improve.
if everyday also face problem like that, i think i would rather give up to online.
to me, i do hope that tmnet would improve their service quality since they say the customer range are not as much as targeted.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails