today we all 'pakat' to wear red for the whole group 1.
then when they all came to the college, i just too not so red because i choose to wear pink.
red was never my favourite colour. unless i choose to nobody can force me to do anything that i dun want to do. sometimes we always tell people that we are forced to do this and that. actually it is wat we wanted to do. if we really do not want to do it.. nobody in this world could force us to do anything we do not wanted to.
really feel tat is fun being in this class for about half months d...
the classmate are all mostly very quite and found it difficult to mix around with them.. cause they are not those poeple who are so... erm... 'passionate'? as compare to me..
haha... actually i do think myself as a shy person. but i think most of my friends do not like like that gua... erm.. to be more exact is that i'm protactive to strager and when you are closed to me.. i think you would not like to stand with my craziness and nuttiness.

sometimes life is difficult to decide what is wrong and right. and sometimes when the same incident happen on u again and again over the time i would felt fed up and piss off. and being demotivated the quality of the things you come out with might not be as good as expected.

tiring of my coursemate keep asking me when the original book will come i also called them every few days within the week ma... decided to let them call themselves. mayb this will help them understand my situation gua.

wanna help others and i really try my level best to achieve what i can do for others.

sometimes really feel very guity for not doing the tutorial question and not preparing for it. it seems pointless going for tutorial without preparing for it. do not learn anything at all... should ask myself to learn how to really utilised my time and manage it nicely.

then my last tutorial for the day is miss chin's acr tutorial. she told us that she had already preprared a 15 pages tutorial question as our chinese new year 'ang pao' i think this ang pao is really really big in the sense that i do not really think that we have time to enjoy ourself during this coming chinese new year.

somemore i suddenly decided i would like to learn how to drive within this chinese new year lo...
erm.. see how it would turn out to be...
do hope that this new year would really turn myself into a new leaf lo...
wish me luck lo...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails