Past and Present

My childhood dream job:
= Accountant / Teacher

My childhood dream house :
= Seaside house with a very nice sea view

My childhood dream bf/gf :
= erm... never really think about tat. maybe the guy whom i grew up with before i'm 5-4 gua.. and those guys who sit beside me during primary lo

My childhood hero :
= Grandpa

My childhood fave food & drink :
= McDonalds + KFC + Pizza Hut and Soft drinks

My childhood fave song(s) :
= 星光依旧灿烂 ~~ 小虎队 , 潇洒走一回 ~~ 叶倩文

My childhood fave movie(s)
= home alone?

My childhood fave singer(s)
= 叶倩文

My childhood fave celebrity
= 成龙,张国荣

My childhood fave character(s)
= superman

My childhood fave toy/game
= masak masak ;P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
::PRESENT::
My recent dream job
= erm.. to be accountant but my dream field is financial advicer...(too bad my finance is still very leh)

My recent dream house
= coolzee appartment in side of kl where the nite view is very nice and can feel the strong wind at night.

My recent dream bf/gf
= dream bf? erm.. got bf liao.. but dream bf is of course leehom lo

My recent hero(s)
= daddy

My recent fave food & drink
= chocolate and ice cream and not forgoting secret receipe cheese choc

My recent fave song(s)
= 童话~~光良

My recent fave movie(s)
= erm... the lord of the rings (the classic)
apart from that, i think should be the phantom of the opera gua.

My recent fave singer(s)
= 王力宏,光良,品冠,梁静茹,刘若英

My recent fave celebrity
= nicholas cage, matt damon, caterine zeta jones

My recent fave character(s)
= ah boo... from moster inc

My recent toy/game
= too busy for any toy or game... if really wanna consider is my cousins lo.. nice toy.. hahaha..

Are you so different from childhood to now?
yup.. but the heart is almost still the same..
since there is someone who say that my looks do not change seems that people can still recognise me. so have to take sometime to change so that people would not recognise me anymore.
:P
by naughty teechong@2005
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails