erm.. yesterday jus stay in the library and do things.
but din seems to study much wor.
then taking the bus to kl took me almost 1 hour.
i tought normally it would be about 1/2 hour it would be reaching kl.
erm... wasting my time saje

then put my bag and went to mc orange to collect the ftc revision kit.
waiting for the 'bolding' daniel for about 15 minutes ler... raining outside and then if he still does not come out i would be having less time to eat my dinner liao.
luckily he came out before 6 and it took time for him to look for the book for me lo.
but actually i really dun understand what m i really actually doing lo.
feel a bit up set la.
then he keep on asking me m i okay.
i'm totally fine but just a bit frustrated for being kept waiting for so long leh.

then i go take my dinner 'alone'
erm... seems very cham but dun feel like.
but my shoes are wet when i cross the road.
feel irritating the whole nite having class with one shoe wet.

but eventually every thing in the marty's class was okay a part than everyone from the full time class was tired after having a whole day intensive 3.7 class from uncle daniel.
and seems that nobody can answer the si marty's question correctly wor.
erm.. the day did went well other than my wet wet shoes.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails