thanks a million ar;)

thanks for all your wishes and b'day gift.

special dedication of thanks to the following group of people:-
erm.. who to start with leh?

sms ppl
loo hui ~ mei ling ~ jean yee ~ ker tyng ~ goh ~ micheal ~ joe ~ lay ching(picture message)~ venus(picture message) ~ mei yan ~ yan er ~ ching ~ yon hon ~ siew heoh ~ hui ling ~ evelyn ~ hooi lin ~ ei leen (picture message) ~ da da da da...
and some that i might have accidentally omited their names
~ special thanks to mr chow tuck him who specially sms me from australia ~
thanks once again for the big surprise that you have been given me ;)
(p/s just got hooi lin's sms today it was late for a day;)
(p/s haha.. jus found out who send the third picture message for me...erm.. so nice...)

tag board message
joo ~ jessy ~ chi ann ~ mei mei and soo wei~
thanks for leaving message in the tag board... thanks again

the special cd @~~@
thanks to sailor goon khan, sailor venus, sailor carol and sailor mei yin
then 'cao ji wu di mei sao nui'
thanks for your yer yer..
and i might be planning to put your yer yer on my blog in the near future.;)
see how things go..
it might be everyone who visit my blog might hear your wishes for me?

thanks to ju in for the special b'day card you made for me

thanks to a bunch oh ppl who bought the bracelet for me
and a very very meaningful b'day card
~jean ~ siew heoh ~ hui ling ~ gordan ~ chee seong ~ sam ~ yenn yeen ~ evelyn ~ Jacklyn ~ mei yan ~ king sien ~ yeong sang ~ and someone who i cannot recognised her/his signature...

special thanks this people who had celebrated with the cake with me
~ eileen ~ caroline ~ khai nien ~ lee kheng ~ ju in ~ suet chee ~
thanks a lot of the very 'surprise' b'day cake party.....
i'm really touched ;)

not forgeting to thanks bee bee
for the nice nice e-card ;)

and thanks to those ppl who had wish me happy b'day
like shu fan, wei kok, li yun, fui tzu, yee wen and many others which i have known...

thanks my friends you have let me have a memorable and enjoyable b'day
:)
thanks again
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails