happy birthday to myself and dee

now.. the clock already strike 12.00 and it is 31 march 2005
i'm suppose to sleep early cos 2moro got early class.
as early as 7.45am
erm.. wondering what will happened 2moro.
till now wanna thank the following person

jessy.
thanks for you advance greating

loo hui.
thanks for the first b'day sms i received this year

mei ling.
thanks for you sms ar

helen
thanks for the first b'day card i received this year

kean nam
thanks for the 2nd b'day wish i received in friendster

chong leong..
thanks for the 1st b'day message i received this year

thanks for everyone who wanted and going to wish me happy b'day...
thanks for everyone who remember my b'day
and thanks to everyone who forget my b'day
anyway it is just annother day for me ;)
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails