The Seven Things

Seven Things You Plan To Do Before You Die
- Setting up a charity / education fund to help poeple in need
- Traveling around the world and meet new poeple
- Become a millionaire... at least... hehehe (meaning that i have at least a million of my total net assets excluding the intangible assets)
- Get my master before 30
- Stay around China for at least 1 year
- Do something increadible
- Create value for myself and make a difference in my life.

7 Celebrity Crushes
- Wang Lee Hom
- Pin Guan
- David Tao
- Zhang Jue Long
- Daniel Hu
- Takeshi (Jin Chen Wu)
- Arron Kwok / Jimmy Lin (that was really history)

7 Often Repeated WORDS/PHRASES
- Huh?
- Hehehe
- Hahaha
- Oh my god
- you know what.... then....
- Okay....
- ahha... ermhrm....

7 Physical Traits I Look For In the Opposite Sex
- Complexion ~Fair (not those which are very tan and not those who look very pale like the white paper)
- Height (should always be taller than me)
- Weight (should be strong enough to carry me but not over weight that there is a visible belly tummy)
- Mouth ~ big mouth like me (hahahaha)
- Eyes ~ preferable big eyes
- Hair ~ erm guys looks sexy when they are hairy :P
- Nose ~ as long as it does not look like a pig's nose that's okay for me
1 Response
  1. J Says:

    Nice one, Tomako! :D


Related Posts with Thumbnails