Budget

MD is very concern about whether all groups are able to meet their individual budget
and e-mail was sent out to ensure that people meet their target
hopefully i also managed to meet my own budget
and i think i'm very very close to meeting my billing budget for the 3rd quarter
then later in the 3rd quarter i can be less tension and focus more on my collection and stuff

this is my first year handling my own budget
nobody to teach
nobody to guide
the blind have to find the way out

but reli thanks to my boss
who did a good job training myself and other staff
i'm able to swim a little by little even though most of the time i feel myself like drowning
you need to be strong to fight the curren
so.. hopefully i can survive my first full financial year successfully la...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails