Ikan

I have two Taiwan friend one guy and another girl
both of them have e-mail address starting with the letter ‘a’ then follow by numbers
both of them I had not chat with them for long long time cause they never online for quite some time

The story begins last Friday one of the friend suddenly appear online
And just by looking at their e-mail address my instinct told me that it was the gal who is online
then we started to chat a bit here and there assuming the person is the gal
after we chat half way nothing much to chat already then the person went off

Sunday nite, I was on msn again then I saw the guy online noticing from his nick and I nudge the guy
And I started with “arlo.. arlo.. long time no see” not realising that it was the person I chatted with Friday morning
then he replied “din’t we just chat last Friday morning??”
Well I was like stunt for 5 seconds
huh???? WTF
no joking I mixed them up liao…

so I confess to my friend that I mixed up both of them
he showed that he was angry at first but…
luckily he is a nice guy… (not like some guys that I know…
which I have no comment on them)
he say it’s ok cos he also have not go on msn for like one year
yeah it reminds me one year since I last saw him
hopes to see him soon ;)

but this also shows I’m very “ikan” la
fainted….
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails