Organic Recipe 1



At this place I ate the followings with my colleagues



Rojak

The Rojak was nice but pricy I guess I like Natural Indian rojak more



Pine Nuts, long bean and vege meat

According to the waiter this is a famous dish of the restaurant. But I found it too plain and nothing too interesting



Xiang Chun TouFu

I like this kind of TouFu can eat a few bowl of rice just with this dish. So.. I asked my friend to prepare for the some homemade xiang chun to be collected when I go to Taiwan to visit her ;)



“Nam Yu” Vege Pot

I don’t quite fancy this dish cos it’s not ordered by me.. erm I guess I don’t prefer the vegetable to be cooked in this way personally.

My first visit to this place. The feel is quite ok and the things are quite pricy but surprisingly there are many people having their lunch here. Just feel like it’s a restaurant in the village after ‘liu an hua ming’
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails